Join our Team!
-Read work orders and install various products in a timely manner. Measuring and organization are key.
The Installation expert will have the following responsibilities
- Install product according to specifications
- Develop strong working relationships with installers contractors and homeowners
- Respond to customer concerns and provide excellent customer service during and after the installation as necessary
- Coordinates the performance, development, and expectations of independent subcontractors (Flooring) and our in-house installers and laborers.
- Perform within timeline and guidelines
- Demolition of existing flooring materials.
- Repairs to flooring substrate.
- The layout of flooring projects.
- Installation of a wide range of flooring materials including carpeting, tile, wood plank and other specialty products.
- Advising customers on proper flooring care and maintenance.
- Carpentry trim work at walls and doors.
How to Apply:
Please respond to the email and send the following:
- An up-to-date resume and brief cover letter outlining your experience for the position
- Salary history and/or requirements
Candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted by phone or email for the next step in our hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type; Hourly